Rotary Plug Diverter Valve
Rotary Plug Diverter Valve Standard Features
The Young Industries Model "B" Swing Gate Diverter Valve standard features increase the valve's life cycle and lowers the cost of ownership:
The standard features are:
- For use in positive or negative pneumatic conveyors
- Size range from 2" through 18" diameter.
- Flange ends with 150 lbs drilling
- Can be disassembled without removing from the convey line.
- 15 PSIG Housing and differential pressure or vacuum
- Cast designs
- Materials of construction: Cast or fabricated carbon steel, cast or fabricated stainless steel and cast or fabricated Aluminum
- Raw materials are traceable to standard specifications with ASTM the most used specification
- Up to 250°F operation temperature, with designs offered to withstand higher temperatures
- Outboard-mounted precision ball bearings
- Neoprene "O" Seals at gate shaft. Teflon sealing ring on end plates.
- Grounding and bonding connection to NFPA specifications
- Painted blue enamel or Steelcote stainless steel paint
- Completely assembled and tested.