Young Industries Batch Weighing Systems
Young Industries has been designing, engineering, and building batch weighing systems for over 60 years.
These batching systems range from large compounding and chemical processes to individual paper bag loss-in-weigh one ingredient systems.
Young industries batch weighing systems are engineered and built based on
1. The material handling characteristics of the products being handled,
2. Your plant process requirements,
3. The process recipe and weigh requirements.
The engineering of the batch weighing projects starts with the evaluation of the physical characteristics of the bulk materials being handled in the process. The next step is to determine the material transfer distances, mass flow requirements and conveyor arrangement. And finally our engineers will evaluate the plant process requirements include preferred brand of valves, electrical etc.. These steps are necessary in order to get an efficient and dependable bulk materials batch weighing systems.
Young Industries offers you the best type of bulk materials handling design because of the wide range of conveyors offered. These conveyors include Dilute Phase Systems, Dense Phase Systems, Low Velocity Dense Phase Systems, Eductor Conveyors, Product Pumps, and Aeromechancal Conveyors. To see a comparison of these systems, download Young Industries Bulletin Number. 211-301, 211-304 and 211-305. All these systems are a safe and clean way to handle products in bulk bags.
Young Industries, Inc. a Manufacturer of Bulk Materials Handling Equipment and Systems with the Lowest Life Time Cost plus, our equipment is designed and built for 24 hours per day, seven days per week operation with un-attended service.
Experts in the design of powder and solids handling equipment, Young Industries products are designed to handle a wide range of dry solids including:
These materials can be bulk handled in pneumatic conveyors and mechanical conveyors at rates ranging from 500 to 200,000 lbs. per hour.
The Young Industries specialize in batching systems handling difficult-to-handling products like titanium dioxide and other pigments.
The bulk materials handling equipment we provide are designed and manufactured to solve customer’s problems.
Since 1947, Young Industries, Inc has designed, manufactured and installed pneumatic conveyor systems and material handling equipment for the world’s major corporations.
The pneumatic conveyor offered including:
1. Dilute-phase conveyors including:
• Positive pressure pneumatic conveyors
• Negative pressure pneumatic conveyors
• Combination negative/positive pressure pneumatic conveyors
• Railcar unloading pneumatic conveyors
• TIO2 and pigment pneumatic conveyor system
2. Dense-phase pneumatic conveyor systems like.
• Multi-Phase true dense phase pneumatic conveyors
• Multi-Phase continuous true dense phase pneumatic conveyors
• Low Velocity Dense-phase pneumatic systems including:
• Multi-Phase Low-velocity dense phase pneumatic conveyors
• Multi-Phase Low-velocity continuous true dense phase pneumatic conveyors
3. STINGER Conveyors including:
• TiO2 and Pigment Conveyors
• Abrasive Products Conveyors
4. Mechanical conveyors and feeder screw systems including:
• TransVair Mechanical Conveyor
• STINGER® Screw conveyor
If you are looking for highly accurate, efficient and reliable equipment and systems, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.