The Young Industries Touchstone™ STINGER® Gravimetric Feeder Batch LIW Controller provides user friendly displays that allow operator to navigate easily without confusion.
Touchstone Loss in Weigh Batch Controller
Designed as a single feeder control system that can operate one complete feeder system including a refill valve.
It boasts a user-friendly color touch screen interface that is easy to understand and operate both locally or remotely. Its help menus answer common questions without the need to find a manual.
It’s standard Ethernet IP communications allow it to integrate well with other control systems. VNC capabilities make it easy to mirror the HMI to virtually any device connected to the same network using free VNC Software.
Its multi-level password protection allows the supervisor to limit access to setup screens.
The standard package is rated for use in an NEMA 4 environment.
Optional Area Ratings:
Class 1 Div 1 (X-Purge)
Class 1 Div. 2 (Z-Purge)
Class 2 Div. 1 (X-Purge)
Additional enclosures and control package designs are available
Batch LIW Feeder Control Panel Features:
- 10.4″ Color Touch Screen with 800 x 600 Resolution
- SWIFT Batch Technology allows efficient batching using continuous variable speed motor control coupled with a self-adjusting algorithm to produce maximum accuracy in a minimal period of time
- Quick & Easy Setup Auto-Tune Batch
- Totalizer tracks total amount of material discharged since the last reset
- Built-In alarms for easy diagnostics and process monitoring
- Built in Help Screens provide quick answers to common questions without the need to read a manual
- Standard Hardware includes extra IO for remote monitoring and operation along with spare IO that can be custom configured for special applications
- VNC Support for convenient mirroring of HMI to any VNC Enabled device connected to the same network such as PC’s, Laptops, Smartphones, iPads, or VNC enabled HMI’s
- Universal 24V Power Supply accepts 85V to 150V AC Current (other voltages available as options)
- Ambient Design Temperature 32 deg. F (0 deg. C) to 122 deg. F (50 deg. C)
- Standard Area Classification: NEMA 4
- Auto Refill Cycle
- Multi-Language User Support Available
- Universal Motor Output Speed Reference will control DC Stepper Motors, or 3PH Motors
- Web server for easy setup and diagnostics using standard web browser
- Standard Communication protocol: Ethernet IP
- Optional communications available for Modbus/IP and Modbus RTU
Batch LIW Feeder Control Panel Screens