SilentFlow Bin Dischargers
SilentFlow® Bin Dischargers to solve the problem of handling and discharging difficult flowing bulk materials.
The SilentFlow® Bin Discharger consists of a hopper cone with the interior fully lined with Trans-Flow® aeration media. This media uniformly distributes and controls low-pressure air or gas and fluidizes the stored powder product. The media top surface also produces an evenly distributed bed of air that significantly reduces the coefficient of friction between your bulk material and the cone surface.
The material is conditioned by the Trans-Flow® media. The fluidizing air or gas homogenizes with the bulk material changing the response of the solid to the response of a liquid. This results in a positive flow of the stored material.
SilentFlow Bin Discharger Additional Information
SilentFlow Bin Discharger Application
SilentFlow® Bin Dischargers are used to solve the problem of handling and discharging difficult flowing bulk materials. Bulk materials that are cohesive but fluidizable, like white pigments, carbon black and calcium stearate can be reliably and effectively discharged into your process.
SilentFlow® Bin Dischargers can be furnished as part of the bin or silo and can be supplied for new or existing storage vessels. Cone angles of 60°, 45°, 30°, as well as special designs, can be supplied to match your requirements.
SilentFlow Bin Discharger Standard Features
You will be able to increase your process production with a SilentFlow® Bin Discharger because of:
• Reliable and effective material flow. SilentFlow® Bin Dischargers are used for difficult application like pigments and other cohesive materials
• Higher flow rates out of your existing hoppers and silos
• Reduced maintenance cost with the long lasting, durable, corrosion resistant, oxidation resistant, high temperature resistant and abrasion resistance media.
• Reduced maintenance cost because SilentFlow® Bin Dischargers have no moving parts
• Reduced downtime because SilentFlow® Bin Dischargers are easily cleaned.
• Reduce operation cost because Trans-Flow® Bin Dischargers use less low-pressure compressed air or gas
SilentFlow Bin Discharger Optional Features and Accessories:
• Air or gas piping system with controls Compressor or PD Blower units
• Special Painting
• Pneumatic or mechanical conveying system or components
• Custom designs